It can be hectic running a family sometimes. You look at your calendar of appointments and you start to empathize with air traffic controllers. Even when things are running smoothly, it can be very stressful, and dental issues only add to it. Your child hasn’t had a check-up in a very long time, one of your parents has been complaining about their dentures, and you have a broken tooth that desperately needs fixing. You spend hours on the internet trying to find a dentist who can take care of each particular problem, and of course, you’ve had no luck. This is a problem many people are faced with every day when trying to balance the dental needs of everyone in their family. “Can’t I find just one Orange Park dentist who can help everybody?” Yes, yes you can, and Dr. Natasha Patel is going to share a little more about how she can help your entire family from one convenient location.
The issues that can come up with your family’s teeth are just as varied as their personalities. Thankfully, Kind Care Dentistry can take care of them all right at our Orange Park office. Here are just a sample of the wide variety of services we can offer you:
- Check-ups and Cleanings
- Family Dentistry– We can take care of grandparents, grandchildren, and everyone in between all under one roof.
- Restorative Dentistry– Have a broken, damaged, or missing tooth that needs to be restored? Whether it is one tooth or an entire arch, we can take care of it.
- Cosmetic Dentistry– A quick and easy treatment can help you, or anyone else’s smile look better than it ever has before.
- Sedation Dentistry– Are you or your children nervous about going to the dentist? We completely understand, and our sedation techniques will help make their experience a positive one.
- Emergency Dentistry– When you need care immediately because you are in severe dental pain, you can just call us and we will make an appointment to see you as soon as possible.
- Orthodontics– No matter your age, you and your family can now get their teeth straightened without having to get braces thanks to Invisalign and Six Month Smiles.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment– Sleep is an essential part of your mental and physical health, and if someone in your family snores or suffers from sleep apnea, we know how to help them rest peacefully.
What This Means For You
Being able to get this breadth of services in one place has a benefit that probably jumps out at you: you save time. You don’t have to bounce between different dental offices trying to get all of the treatments and services that you need, saving you countless hours in the car. Plus, since you are getting everything taken care of by the same doctor and team, you know that you’ll be able to rely on the quality of your care. No matter who you bring to our office, no one will understand their situation as well as we do. This not only ensures that you get the best care possible, but also helps build a trust with your doctor that will make getting dental care much easier in the future.
Of course, you have much more going on in your life beyond your dental needs. We completely understand! Thankfully, our office is conveniently located only 5 minutes east of the Orange Park Mall. This will make life much easier when you come to see us because you can grab a quick bite and run some of your errands without having to drive all over the city.
Want To Know More?
Between all of our services and our location, we help make your busy life just a little bit simpler. We work hard every day to make getting dental care for you and your family easy. Kind Care Dentistry is proud to be your one-stop dental practice and help you have peace of mind when it comes to your family’s teeth.
If you’d like to know more about all of the services we offer, where to find us, or want to schedule an appointment, please give us a call today.